Thursday, August 02, 2007

if i wanted to say anything to anyone,
i wouldn't even be telling them to you.

i'm not obliged to tell you anything.
in fact, after this i don't even feel like telling anything to you anymore.

i get scolded for not telling you anything,
or in fact, i just get scolded for nothing.

i do manage my own time, and if you think i'm this person made of iron who doesn't get stressed cause of many problems, wow.

i need my own time too. i'm not an emotionless working machine who just sits there and do my work; i need my time to talk to others to make myself feel better yes.


and one more thing; i do give myself expectations and i do know how to manage myself.


in any case ranting is nice i think i'm feeling better now =/





history tomorrow gone case; i can't get anything to my brain now its just stuck there.

good luck brain if you don't do well by 15 minutes i'll just completely kill you or something.

No comments: